cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Registration ID and Call-in user's name in Webex Events

hidenari.saito
Level 1
Level 1

I would like to confirm regarding webex events.

What is registration id? And, What can participants do if they call in by phone and enter their registration ID?

This time, at a test meeting, I as participant called the call-in number, but were able to join the conference with or without entering their registration ID.

When you called the call-in number, you automatically joined the conference without having to enter an access code or registration ID. Is this a normal flow of joining a conference?

I went to the call-in number link(International call in number) in the body of the email approving me for the event, clicked on the number in the list of phone numbers, In addition to the phone number, an access code was already entered.

The following is the reference information. +852 3071 0029,,*00*25157191161#,,,#

Also, participants who have called in are displayed as Call-in User_(number) in the participant list in the meeting.

Is it possible to change that display information to registration ID? or is it possible to change to other information?

0 Replies 0