cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Registration is open after event concludes

esturm
Level 1
Level 1

How do I close the registration to a webex webinar? I noticed that participants can still register for a webinar that has already passed. I do not want to delete the webinar in case I want to pull reports or go back and review items from this event. Is there any way to close registration? I would have thought it did this automatically once the time of the webinar had passed..

Thank you, 

Erin 

4 Replies 4

Francisco Zicre
Level 1
Level 1

Just discovered that you can delete a webinar with the Webex APIs, https://developer.webex.com/docs/api/v1/meetings/delete-a-meeting , Also you can specify if you want to send emails or not for this operation.

Hope it helps!.

Francisco Zicre
Level 1
Level 1

Is this a bug? We are facing the same issue, and we have people using old links to enter new webinars which is a nightmare. At least is there a way to delete them?

ktwong
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

@esturm you can edit the webinar and set the max registrants to zero.

Response Signature

Because the webinar has passed, in order to do that the system wants me to update the time/date of the event in order to edit it. So, that does not seem to be a solution for webinars that have already passed. Is there anything else I can do? Or a way to bypass updating the date/time of the event?