Views
Helpful
Replies

Webcast > Adding Panelists > 'Forward to Attendees' email

shelby.b
Level 1
Level 1

Hello!

I'm a new user of WebEx Events > Webcasts. This may be simple but want to make sure things are set-up properly. I set-up a Webcast Event and the registration invite for attendees is being forwarded via email to folks outside my organization. As the host, when I go into the event instance to edit & add in additional panelists, it generates another email notification to me as the host to "Forward to attendees." I already forwarded an original event registration out. Will this new email that's generated when i add in more panelists to the event cause issues with attendees when registering? Basically, when i edit the event in any way does it create a whole new link for registration or can attendees still register using the original link they were sent? Thanks!

2 Replies 2

Sunny Khandale
Spotlight
Spotlight

When you schedule a new Event, as a Host you receive two email invites which you can forward to Attendees and Panelists. The links in these emails are the same but depending upon who opens the link the respective page is displayed. If it is not a panelist who was listed when scheduling the event, the registration page is displayed to the attendees. If registration is not enabled the attendees will be asked to enter event password. In case of Panelist the fields will be auto filled, and they need to just click join event.

shelby.b
Level 1
Level 1

If anyone can confirm, please let me know! My Event is scheduled and in a couple weeks. Thank you!