Views
Helpful
Replies

WebEx Webinar - Reports and Follow-up Emails

esturm
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, 

The reporting appears to be different in WebEx Webinar (from events), previously the attendance report included more information and also included the ability to send follow up emails to those that did, and did not, attend. Are these features still available? 

Finally, I used to get a copy of the chat and Q&A saved to my computer. I do not see that for my recent event. How do I find this for Webinars?

1 Accepted Solution

Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi @esturm ,

Thanks for posting your question here in the community. Glad to have you join us.

To end follow-up emails to those who DID attend, you will have to configure that before the start of your event. On you Webex site, schedule your Webinar. Go to your upcoming Webinars and select the Webinar you want to edit. Scroll down below the Webinar information and you will see a button to Customize Email Templates.

Screen Shot 2022-03-17 at 3.18.38 PM.png

There, you can see all the email template options you can use to send reminders, follow-ups, etc. Here you can add your company logo and customize these to your liking.

Screen Shot 2022-03-17 at 3.19.02 PM.png

I do not see a feature that lets you send follow-up emails to those who registered but did NOT attend.

Reports
To get the report you need for your Webinar... go to your calendar on your Webex site and show select the Completed section. Select the webinar you want the reports from as seen in the screenshot below.

Screen Shot 2022-03-17 at 3.28.16 PM.png

Once you click into it, you will see options for the highlights, recording, attendance, and registration. Once you click into registration or attendance, you can scroll to the bottom of the page and export the report.

Screen Shot 2022-03-17 at 3.29.17 PM.png

Q&A

If the webinar was recorded, the host can download the in-webinar activity report for Q&A, chat, and polling once the recording is complete.

Sign in to your Webex site and click Calendar > Completed.

Select your webinar.

Click Activity.

Select the report you want (Q&AChatPolling, or Notes), then click Download report.

If you don't see this option, reach out to your Webex Administrator.

Response Signature

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Did this answer your question? @esturm 

Response Signature

Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi @esturm ,

Thanks for posting your question here in the community. Glad to have you join us.

To end follow-up emails to those who DID attend, you will have to configure that before the start of your event. On you Webex site, schedule your Webinar. Go to your upcoming Webinars and select the Webinar you want to edit. Scroll down below the Webinar information and you will see a button to Customize Email Templates.

Screen Shot 2022-03-17 at 3.18.38 PM.png

There, you can see all the email template options you can use to send reminders, follow-ups, etc. Here you can add your company logo and customize these to your liking.

Screen Shot 2022-03-17 at 3.19.02 PM.png

I do not see a feature that lets you send follow-up emails to those who registered but did NOT attend.

Reports
To get the report you need for your Webinar... go to your calendar on your Webex site and show select the Completed section. Select the webinar you want the reports from as seen in the screenshot below.

Screen Shot 2022-03-17 at 3.28.16 PM.png

Once you click into it, you will see options for the highlights, recording, attendance, and registration. Once you click into registration or attendance, you can scroll to the bottom of the page and export the report.

Screen Shot 2022-03-17 at 3.29.17 PM.png

Q&A

If the webinar was recorded, the host can download the in-webinar activity report for Q&A, chat, and polling once the recording is complete.

Sign in to your Webex site and click Calendar > Completed.

Select your webinar.

Click Activity.

Select the report you want (Q&AChatPolling, or Notes), then click Download report.

If you don't see this option, reach out to your Webex Administrator.

Response Signature