cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Webinar Series landing page

JSanders2
Level 1
Level 1

I am testing the new capabilities of the webinar module for an upcoming conference and I've run into an issue when creating a series. When the link is used for the series the listing of webinars shows but the issues are:

• it shows my name and picture on each webinar. I'm the owner of the event but not the speaker
  • attendees can register in more than one webinar at once but when a session is chosen it does not show the session details
  • there is no branding for the series that I can find (for each session yes)

Is there a solution for these issues?

DS test webinar series.png

4 Replies 4

JSanders2
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you, I've already applied that feature, but it applies only to the webinar session. It doesn't affect the webinar series page. That is where I would like to know if there is branding.

EdmondsM12
Spotlight
Spotlight

JSanders2, 

Once you create the Webinar, on the next screen you will see see an option for branding (you have to scroll down just a bit)

https://help.webex.com/en-us/article/nkpi22ab/Customize-your-registration-page-in-Webex-Webinars

Thank you, I've already applied that feature, but it applies only to the webinar session. It doesn't affect the webinar series page. That is where I would like to know if there is branding.

I replied first to my thread not this one sorry!

Hi JSanders2,

I don't believe that adding to a Webinar Series is possible today.

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.