cancel
Visitas
ÚTIL
Respuestas

Clock synchronization problem AP-2800 & 3800

ariask93
Level 1
Level 1

Help me to figure out what wrong, I have old productive controllers 5520 it is working fine, but I have now a new controller 9800 deployed. Well I need to move all my AP to the new 9800, the problem Occurs when I Realized that all the AP's registered in the controllers 5520 have wrong the time/clock, BUT, the controller 5520 has the correct one, I try to manually change the clock in the AP but it is not supported and when I move an a AP to the 9800 it can't stablish the DTLS connection. and it is cause for the wrong time in the AP.

Software Version: 8.2.166.0

Captura de pantalla 2024-02-27 160000.png

1 SOLUCIÓN ACEPTADA

Soluciones aceptadas

yeah! It wasn't clock problem, It was a dtls mismatch version, I have to upgrade manually the AP's.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

2 RESPUESTAS 2

@ariask93 

If you establish a NTP server to your WLC the time will match between your APs and WLC. As far as I know minutes are not a big issue when DTLS session are establish. What version are u running in your WLC 9800?

Espero que la información haya sido útil y si no tienes más preguntas recuerda cerrar el topic, seleccionando la respuesta como "Respuesta correcta"
**Please rate the answer if this information was useful***
**Por favor si la información fue util marca esta respuesta como correcta**

yeah! It wasn't clock problem, It was a dtls mismatch version, I have to upgrade manually the AP's.