Views
Helpful
Replies

more than one customized webauth

elblanco_fr
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

If possible i would like to use diffrent customized webauth page for to 2 diffrerents guest SSID.

When the controller download the bundle (login.tar) it verify that login.html exist. If not -> error

So it does not look possible to have differents login page.

But why is it possible to assign Login, Login Failure, and Logout Pages per WLAN ?

WLC5500 - 7.0.98

Philippe

4 Replies 4

As far as I know, in the webauth bundle you can add several customized webauths and then, when you configure your SSID, in security/layer3 you can override the global configuration and, for the list of all the files you download from the webauth list, select the file you want to use like "login webauth" only for this ssid, in this manner you could select differents webauth login pages for any ssid you need.

Best regards.

I didn't understood how i download specific login page because i had error due the login.html missing file. The solution is only to put at less the login.html on the login.tar file, and then all the other files are accepted.

Thanks.

Yes you need one page to be called login.htm but you can create other login pages having other names. Put everything inside one bundle.

Once installed on the WLC. on each SSID Layer 3 config  you can override the global config and define which files to use for webauth inside the bundle you uploaded previously.

I hope it clarifies

Vinay Sharma
Level 7
Level 7

Hello philippe,

Please mark the Question as Answered, if the provided information Nicolas is correct and it helped. By doing that others can take benefit as well.

Thanks,

Vinay Sharma

Community Manager – Wireless

Thanks & Regards
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card