Views
Helpful
Replies

Retrieve RSSI from MIB walk

Andy White
Level 3
Level 3

Hello,

Does anyone know the OID to retrieve the RSSI from a Cisco 819 3G router?  I've just run a MIB walk using Solarwinds MIB walker and it doens't seem to find anyting relating to RSSI, but brings back thousands of other OID info.

Thanks

3 Replies 3

George Stefanick
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Have you seen this ?

Table 10-1     MIBs for Cisco 819 ISRs

MIBs

MIBs Link

CISCO-PRODUCTS-MIB

To locate and download MIBs for selected platforms, Cisco IOS releases, and feature sets, use Cisco MIB Locator found at the following URL:

http://tools.cisco.com/ITDIT/MIBS/servlet/index

CISCO-ENTITY-VENDORTYPE-OID-MIB

OLD-CISCO-CHASSIS-MIB

CISCO-WAN-3G-MIB

MIB Serach by product

http://tools.cisco.com/ITDIT/MIBS/MainServlet

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Satisfaction does not come from knowing the solution, it comes from knowing why." - Rosalind Franklin
__________________________________________________________________________________________
‎"I'm in a serious relationship with my Wi-Fi. You could say we have a connection."

"Satisfaction does not come from knowing the solution, it comes from knowing why." - Rosalind Franklin

Hi,

I managed to use OID 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.661.1.3.4 in the end which is c3gGsmRadio and all works well.

Thanks

Andy

Thanks for following up. Can I ask how you found that OID ?

‎"I'm in a serious relationship with my Wi-Fi. You could say we have a connection."

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: