Additional Communities

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I had this ID: CSCOxxxxx641 and I cannot find it anymore. I have already taken the 350-701 SCOR exam. And now I want to take one Concentration exam to re-new the certificate.But I cannot login to my account. The ID that I have now is: CSCOxxxxx161I d...

AElayan by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

I am genuinely confused on how to approach my issue, I have done my CCNA on 2018-04-17.So far so many cases I open but no calls/email received and still I'm a fool to try to get my certificate from pearson cisco. I am not sure to whom else I need to ...

mohan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi hope everyone is doing well.I am having troubles understanding the information provided by the LSA Type 1 and 2. In the CCNA 200-301 book it is said that the LSA type 1 is used by to describe the generating router. And the type 2 is used to descri...

EddyJ by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Requesting to add another [ CCO id CSCO14198445 ] to my this account [ CCO ID - CSCO13265685 ]I am going to left the company [ CCO id CSCO14198445 ] .Also my certificate validity is end by 20th November 2022. Requesting to merger urgently : [ CCO ID ...

Hello,I am a PhD student.I am looking for companies to interview that has blockchain application in supply chain for writing a research paper.It would be great to hear from you if you know which company has blockchain application in development initi...

duyka by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Unanswered Topics