cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Communication with Webex

lucas.lara
Level 1
Level 1

Some time ago, I had visited a customer to support and train him to use Webex in the best way. In the midst of this, I shared with him real experiences that I lived and experiences that I have on a day-to-day basis, I presented how I use Webex and the way we organize ourselves within our projects.
I taught him how to use spaces, topics, how to quote messages, basically how he could organize himself in his workspace. Several satisfied customers happy to use a new system that allows you to interact with your team ANYWHERE. Thank you for having this experience.

1 Reply 1

Aubrey.Jones
Level 1
Level 1

My favorite example for a good use case of the Teams usage is to compare it to a Project Management Org. Creating the Team as PMO, and then inviting all of the org gets it started. Everyone is now in that General Space. Then they can start creating the other spaces for the Projects they are running, and inviting the teams they need to work with. The Team can change PMs as needed, because they can walk in and out of those spaces, anytime. And Organization-wide announcements stay in the General space. Work gets done everywhere.

Aubrey Jones
Sr. UC Engineer | LPL Financial
Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.