cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How would you create better adoption of WebEx Boards within your compa

david.wall-s
Level 1
Level 1

How would you create better adoption of WebEx Boards within your company?

We have deployed nearly 100 device across our firm and not seen that adoption we had hoped for even before he pandemic.

With RTO approaching look for advice on increasing adoption and niche use cases.

2 Replies 2

Garvan Long
Spotlight
Spotlight

Is it the use of the Webex Boards or specific  functions of the WebEx Board less than hoped for?

I would try and baseline historical room utilisation Vs device utilisation since deployment  to develop a baseline and also see if any trends appear or a change (downturn) at a specific date that precedes WFH 

I would go back to what was the justification/reason/use cases for the deployment in the first place and interview those who were involved in the initial use case development and initial deployment and training to gain some perspective and gain insights (lessoned learned) 

Finally the best way i have seen to get adoption is to solve a problem or demonstrate personal value to the user where they have an "i get it" moment when they understand the benefits to them personally. 

RTO is the perfect opportunity to survey your users about return to work & meeting room capabilities, their historical challenges and areas they are seeking improvement. If you can identify and address their needs and then validated you have addressed them you should see greater levels of adoption. 

KirstenM
Spotlight
Spotlight

@david.wall-s, have you looked at the Webex Essentials adoption materials? https://essentials.webex.com/ Perhaps you'll find some useful resources there, I have!

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.