cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Reasons why organizations move to Webex from other collaboration platforms?

chjones2
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

With the collaboration growing at such a high rate especially due to the pandemic and increase of remote work. Many environments are changing their strategies for collaboration applications to improve support for workers.

What drivers do you see in company's adopting Webex over other collaboration platforms?

1 Accepted Solution

macastel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I'm going to agree with trbdbiggrn, cost and functions are a major factor.  My previous employer was an .edu and MS is entrenched into the licensing structures for .edu.  With WebEx integrating so many features into the standard license cost (Slido, etc), I am hopeful cost and functionality will be a major factor to bring more to WebEx!

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Great question.

macastel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I'm going to agree with trbdbiggrn, cost and functions are a major factor.  My previous employer was an .edu and MS is entrenched into the licensing structures for .edu.  With WebEx integrating so many features into the standard license cost (Slido, etc), I am hopeful cost and functionality will be a major factor to bring more to WebEx!

I agree, Slido integration is a big deal and a much added value to the overall Webex experience. All the other great features coming is a bonus.

trbdbiggrn
Level 1
Level 1

The main drivers behind this was cost to adopt all Cisco VoIP over to MS Teams and the amount of 3rd party apps/license to purchase in order to have close to the same features such as calling, call center, etc.