cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Troubleshoot playing audio through bluetooth headset on Windows 10 App

StuartHiddema
Level 1
Level 1

I am using the windows 10 Webex meeting app.

However, I can only play the audio through the computer speakers. I need to be able to use my Bluetooth headset. The headset works with every other app. It is set as the default. I have even gone in and set it to the app-specific setting under the advanced setting on the control panel. It is still playing through the speakers. 

Can anyone advise on how to adjust the settings? 

Thank You

2 Replies 2

jrivers5
Level 1
Level 1

Same issue... I can confirm it is only a problem for me in the Webex app... Other Windows 10 applications are fine... I can say it will "Sometimes" shake something loose if I manually adjust the volume slider.  Works temporarily, through a meeting etc.. If it works at all but a very unreliable plan.. Also I have not had any issues with the microphone and others hearing me, only the Output sound and hearing others.  I am assuming this a misalignment within the Cisco Headphone vs Headset Drivers.  But I'm no expert, just reporting what I'm dealing with since there seems to be limited relevant feedback on this topic.

Mujtaba.Kasmani
Level 1
Level 1

I am facing the same issue. Does anybody have a solution to this?

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.