cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex Cloud Training Module - roadmap?

nicwands
Level 1
Level 1

Where can I find what current and upcoming features are being released for Webex cloud? My company is moving to it and I am getting alot of questions if certain features are available or are coming soon for the platform (specifically around the training module). 

Hate to throw the word 'Microsoft' into a thread post - but they do a great job at publishing what features are being released on their different platforms - so would be great if Cisco had some similar type of roadmap of features posted. 

2 Replies 2

lgreen
Level 1
Level 1

Try also reaching out to your Cisco Account Team, CSM or Partner. Cisco publishes a roadmap that includes some additional granularity that might help provide some additional insight. Here is the latest published version

Suzanne Phillips
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi there,
Thanks for reaching out.

We have some awesome Online Classes, where a live Cisco expert goes through "What's new?" in the latest releases- you might find them helpful. cs.co/onlineclasses

Often, admins like to watch the online classes themselves about what's new, and then they direct end-users to the general "how do I get started?" online classes. 

Also, there's news about the latest features with each version of Webex here: https://help.webex.com/en-us/8dmbcr/What-s-New-in-Cisco-Webex-Teams

Response Signature