Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex in Schools in Latin America

I'm a big supporter of Webex solutions, and try to convince customers of the benfits of these solutions. But I work a lot with schools, and I´m not finding any case studies of schools in my country (Ecuador), or even in Latin America that much, to try to show that in our region Webex is also successful in schools (K-12). I've already consulted with distributors and account manager but haven't gotten a straight answer. Does anyone know of case studies of Latin schools that successfully use Webex Suite?

Also, can you confirm that in latin schools Meetings has been used successfully having 40 cameras streaming in the same Webex, school, many cameras, stability,session? I´m asking this because many have complained to me that video is not that stable in my country when using Webex, but for some reason Zoom can handle that volume of video in a more stable way. And a lot of people here want to be able to see everyone with Meetings is a stable manner, and they stay from Training because you can only see up to 6 cameras at a time.

1 Reply 1