Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Happy July! golearn.webex.com is live!

Clare Davis, Webex SME
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The Webex Learning & Enablement Team is excited to announce the launch of our Learning Management System!

Click here for access to live instructor-led classes, learning paths, and recorded tutorials. 

https://golearn.webex.com! 

Response Signature

23 REPLIES 23

taylorsnorma
Beginner
Beginner

Thanks for the detailed info on this topic. It’s very hard to find nowadays to know about the basics but you did it so much well and I loved it .

greecepowerballr
Beginner
Beginner

Teatime Results Draw takes place at 5:49 pm (UK time) from February to October, and 4:49 pm throughout the rest of the year.

UK49s Teatime Results

The UK49s allow the player, to decide how much money you are willing to bet on the outcome that you have chosen. Unlike the other lotteries out there, the UK49s Teatime doesn’t have a single price option but rather, allows you to decide how much you want to bet. This is a stark contrast to any other lottery draw game we are familiar with. The betting structure of the UK49s has another effect that it is realized in the Prize Structure of the draw.

Thank you very much for the update.

joliya lee
Beginner
Beginner

@Clare Davis, Webex SME: Thank you so much for the updates. also thanks to everyone those help in the community.

dominic.fidler
Beginner
Beginner

How do we bypass these Peer Review challenges.  I am not doing those.

These seem like pointless exercises and are nothing to do with learning or stepping up in the ambassador community.  Especially when I have to repeat the same exercises for every "course":