cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Introducing Webex's Hybrid Work Outcomes!

eschlach
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What would you do if another hour was added to your day? With Webex's built-in #HybridWork solutions, cut down on unnecessary calls and spend time getting the important things done.

Whether it's through asynchronous messaging, taking calls from home or the office, or by recording a video to be watched later, maximize your workday potential.

Screen Shot 2022-08-01 at 10.14.13 AM.png

Webex doesn't want you to spend more time in meetings. Use solutions like Miro and Slido to work productively in calls so that you get your day back.

Screen Shot 2022-08-01 at 10.11.52 AM.png

To see how others have found success with Webex, check out our blog.

How do you maximize efficiency in your #HybridWork day? Share below!

244 Replies 244

SandeepSingh
Level 1
Level 1

WebEx helps me to connect and collaborate with my teammates and customers with an enriching and immersive experience. 

mshilbay
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

WebEx helped me to stay connected with my colleagues and customers effectively. 

Fadi Twal
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

webex is a great tool to work from any where.

mohammadalrfooh
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

WebEx helps me to connect and communicate with my teammates and customers with an extraordinary experience.

lisa.eby1
Level 1
Level 1

Webex allows me to work with my co-workers and customers while working from home easily.

nalazzam
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Webex helped me to stay connected with colleagues, customers, and start meetings right from the actual space.

omettam
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Webex allows me to continue to connect and work with my colleagues, all while from the comfort of my home.

maldarab
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

webex allow me to work in a hybrid model and our team work more efficiently and to stay connected smoothly while working remotely

malshama
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

webex allow me to work in a hybrid model and our team work more efficiently and to stay connected smoothly while working remotely

hdiabes
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

webex allows me to work in hybrid model with collaboration with my team and customers.

abdasha
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I see Webex as a life-saving tech that helps many remote people to communicate easily with the use of the core features along with the vivid features and apps.

jamesmacolini
Level 1
Level 1

I help connect WebEx conferences daily as an AV Technician!

Radoje
Level 1
Level 1

I use Webex daily. Webex hybrid model allows our bank to collaborate effortlessly with customers and employees all over the Globe. It is truly the best experience I've had so far with a communication platform- plus the ability to work remotely has drastically changed my work-life balance

tshepang.nkgage
Level 1
Level 1

Ever since I joined my company. They have invested in Cisco webex and Cisco endpoints.

Webex is the only solution that integrates with quite a handful number of third party vendords thus meaning that customers do not have to ditch their existing investments , however they can leverage on the existing investments adding the features and capabilities of Webex .

jonpauley
Level 1
Level 1

Webex has allowed us to work from anywhere and made it much easier navigating the COVID quarantines.  Our IT practice didn't miss a beat and has continued to grow, in large part due to the flexibility to meet seemingly face-to-face across vast distances with Webex.

Jose Nerio
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Webex allows me to collaborate by all means with my colleagues. I can get my things done faster regardless of my location.

JezikG
Level 1
Level 1

Webex hybrid model allows our business to collaborate with people all over the United States. Thus, helping us expand and grow our company.

The flexibility to work from wherever we want, spend time with loved ones and be able to play with pets :), that's the biggest advantage of Hybrid mode

Faisal Murad
Level 1
Level 1

Webex allows me to work in a hybrid model smoothly and efficiently. For credit on ambassador training.

Webex allows me to work in a hybrid model with full collaboration with my team. for credit on ambassador training.

Jordan Tessler
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Webex allows our team to work efficiently while remote.

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.