cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Introducing Webex's Hybrid Work Outcomes!

eschlach
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What would you do if another hour was added to your day? With Webex's built-in #HybridWork solutions, cut down on unnecessary calls and spend time getting the important things done.

Whether it's through asynchronous messaging, taking calls from home or the office, or by recording a video to be watched later, maximize your workday potential.

Screen Shot 2022-08-01 at 10.14.13 AM.png

Webex doesn't want you to spend more time in meetings. Use solutions like Miro and Slido to work productively in calls so that you get your day back.

Screen Shot 2022-08-01 at 10.11.52 AM.png

To see how others have found success with Webex, check out our blog.

How do you maximize efficiency in your #HybridWork day? Share below!

244 Replies 244

I think the work that has gone into the webex app for calling and all the build in AI and ML just makes the work so much easier and cleaner that using the MSFT app plus the fact that you can use the webex app to federate or interact with so many other vendors from the single platform/app

Best Regards

Meredith A
Level 1
Level 1

I use Webex for softphone calling as it is integrated into our phone system. I also schedule biweekly Webinars that are hosted inside of Webex. In addition I utilize the chat feature to interact with co-workers.

joserey14
Level 1
Level 1

Webex is good tool for education and work

aalghoba
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I use Webex to send IM's, make calls, video calls, conference meetings, schedule meetings and check other people's profiles.

rrd
Level 1
Level 1

Webex has revolutionized remote collaboration, enabling businesses and individuals worldwide to connect, communicate, and succeed effortlessly. With its user-friendly interface and cutting-edge features, Webex has become the go-to platform for virtual meetings, webinars, and team collaborations. It really helps me and my colleagues to be more agile in terms of communication. It also helps me a lot when engaging to clients either meeting demo or support.

Webex is amazing and flexibility needed for our organization, it is very helpful to have meetings with customers and coworkers from any place, you only need an internet connection and you are ready to go. I have been using Webex for 5 years now and I love it.

Webex now provides us the feasibility of conducting the meetings and also the calls simultaneously which makes it so seamless for multitasking.

jkaffenberger
Level 1
Level 1

Webex gives the flexibility to work with other platforms. 

ashintosh
Level 1
Level 1

Webex gives us the flexibility needed for our organization. 

serkanyerebakan
Level 1
Level 1

Always using Webex for my company for flexibility.

gabryant
Level 1
Level 1

The hybrid workflow in Webex has made it easy for my organization to seamlessly transition between office and remote work.

Webex is a fantastic tool for meeting with customers and coworkers from anywhere. All you need is an internet connection, and you're good to go. I've been using Webex for four years now, and I love it. It's helped me stay connected with my team and clients, even when we're not in the same physical location.

Here are some specific examples of how Webex has been helpful to me:

• I recently had a meeting with a client who was located in a different country. We were able to use Webex to meet face-to-face, even though we were thousands of miles apart.
  • I also use Webex to have weekly team meetings. This allows us to stay connected and collaborate on projects, even though we're not all in the same office.
  • I've also used Webex to give presentations to large groups of people. This is a great way to share information and ideas with a large audience, without having to travel.

Overall, I'm very happy with Webex. It's a reliable and easy-to-use tool that has helped me be more productive and efficient in my work. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is looking for a video conferencing solution.

tshegofatsop
Level 1
Level 1

WEBEX is amazing, keeping everyone connected and providing an easy way to share various resources

juanpgresve
Level 1
Level 1

Webex is a great tool, I really like the integration of Webex Calling with PSTN (with local Gateway) to make calls to the PSTN from my PC.

SharedScreenshot.jpg

SharedScreenshot2.jpg

atogarcia
Level 1
Level 1

Webex is amazing, it is very helpful to have meetings with customers and coworkers from any place, you only need an internet connection and you are ready to go. I have been using Webex for 4 years now and I love it

odemercado
Level 1
Level 1

After the pandemic, classes in the Cisco Networking academy increased in the virtual or distance mode, which led to record the classes for greater flexibility, the fact of having the ability to record and share content and that all this is in the same interface has facilitated the access of students to these resources, all thanks to Webex.

Dominicb29
Level 1
Level 1

Webex gives us the flexibility needed for our organization. It has allowed a seamless day to day collaboration experience.

In my success story with the Webex community, I joined the platform, actively engaged with fellow members, and shared my expertise. The Webex team recognized my contributions and invited me to collaborate on product development. Being a part of the Webex community helped me build a strong professional network and enhance my skills in the technology and communication field, leading to career growth and success.

phurita
Level 1
Level 1

Webex allows our team to work from anywhere. I can seamlessly collaborate on solutions with meetings, chat, and content sharing from multiple work locations.

Khurel
Level 1
Level 1

Webex is good choice of collaborative tools for remote participants.