cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Meetings/Jabber Update to Webex - A Guided Workshop

paeustac
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

On January 25th and 26th, we’re hosting a Technical Enablement Workshop which will guide you through the steps involved in updating your organisation from Jabber and/or Meetings to Webex.

This initial workshop will be aimed at Americas and EMEA audiences for live participation, and we will be recording the session for offline viewing (Stay tuned for a AJPC focused Workshop during February).

Items which will be covered in the 2 Day Workshop include:

• Outlining the Webex Architecture
  • Configuring Messaging (Retention, Compliance, etc)
  • Calling Architecture Post Migration (including VDI Considerations)
  • Meeting - Site Linking, Scheduling config, etc
  • App Migration
  • Archive IM/Presence Content & Decommission
  • Analytics Overview
  • Webex Edge for Meetings
  • Devices Overview
  • ... and much more!

With the new Webex app, you can call, message, and meet in one inclusive, secure app​—with all the features you already love from Webex Meetings along with the telephony capabilities from Jabber, whilst adding in connectivity to our Webex Devices.

Webex empowers your teams to connect and get things done through continuous collaboration before, during, and after meetings.  

Register below for the workshop

Partner Registration Page

Customer Registration Page

More information on our update programs can be found here

See you on Webex!

6 Replies 6

Kathy N.
VIP
VIP

@Cole Callahan - I have the same problem that it just takes me to a profile page for Cisco Webex Partners.  There's a search bar at the top and I can type in Jabber On Prem which then shows a link to a presentation but when I click on it, the search box closes and I'm back on my profile page.  Could the problem be because it's on a Webex Partners site which I may not have access to?

Response Signature

paeustac
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Tony

If this is the first time you've logged onto this site, you will need to create your profile. Once you complete that step, from the 'My Dashboard' page of the site, you can search for 'Jabber Migration' which will bring you to the recordings.

Thanks

Patrick  

Thanks, I can get in now, there were a couple of fields missing from the profile (although it's a continuous bugbear that we keep having to re-enter the exact same information over and over again, even though it's correct in the CCO profile)

But these links don't bring up recordings, for example the first one just says "This course has no sessions available at this time. Please check back later."

llipsey
Level 1
Level 1
I attended the workshops on January 25 and 26. I have been trying to figure out where the recordings are posted. I have poked around on the https://essentials.webex.com/journey-to-webex.html
web page but am not finding the recordings of those workshops. Please provide some detail on navigating to the workshop recordings.
Thanks,
Gary Lipsey

Hi, is there some trick to accessing those recordings?   If I click on either of those links it just brings up my profile page on Webex Partner centre.  In fact even if I go to the home page "https://webexpartners.cisco.com/" it just redirects to showing my profile.