Views
Helpful
Replies

Walkthrough Wednesday: What's new with Webex Webinars

Danny Servantez Jr
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

WTW Webinars 4-6-22 Banner.png

Join us this Walkthrough Wednesday to learn about what new features are available with Webex Webinars! In this interactive event, you'll see an in-depth look into breakout sessions, native polling, activity reporting, landing pages after webinar, and APIs. Along with that we will cover: 

Agenda: 

• In-depth demo of new features 

• Product Roadmap  

• Webex Webinars feature parity with Webex Events (Classic) 

Panelists:  

• Jameson Hsu – Associate Product Marketing Manager, Webex Webinars 

• Mary Gonzalez – Technical Marketing Engineer Leader 

• Omar Elrafei – Product Manager, APIs 

• Si Meng – Product Manager, Webex Webinars  

Special Guest Contributor: 

• Robb Boyd - Video Content Storyteller, ExplaiNerds.net 

watchtherecordingblue-02.png

EventQAblue-02.png

Slides are attached below  

Resource links: 

Feature comparison: Webex Events (Classic) to Webex Webinars

Breakout sessions walkthrough demo

APIs in Webinars blog

Check out our new Community calendar for upcoming events. Some events are TBD, but we welcome you to register ahead of time if you wish.

Response Signature

10 Replies 10

Rebecca Weir
Spotlight
Spotlight

Thanks team!  Event time overnight for me here is New Zealand but recording available so fast, much appreciated!
Some great new features coming for Webinars this year I am excited about!

Esp images and music in practice sessions and the re-introduction of programs!
Outlook add-in will make scheduling even easier and customers will love the ability to re-assign webinars to other hosts, this currently causes loads of issues at some of our larger sites.  Thanks team!

@Rebecca Weir Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We are very glad to hear that the recording allows folks in different time zones around the world the opportunity to catch the webinars when it is more convenient. We are working to continue bringing more and more content to the Webex Community and expand live webinars to a variety of time zones for a more inclusive experience! Keep a look out for for webinars that will allow you to join live in a timezone offering during your business day!

Response Signature

Danny Servantez Jr
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Post has been updated with recording, slides, Q&A, and additional resource links.

Response Signature

kelawren
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You all are aces at hosting an engaging webinar! I loved the use of Slido. And, Mary's cat can join anytime!

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback and for attending! We love Mary's cat!

kmurano
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Great job presenters !!! So excited about the "Product Roadmap", and love the overview of the "Feature comparison"

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! Excited to share and hope you will find the resources useful once we post them here. Stay tuned!

Danny Servantez Jr
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Excited for today's "Webex Webinars" webinar! We are doing a random drawing at the end of today's webinar and will be selecting two attendees to win a community productivity swag pack! 

If you have not already registered to attend.... there is still time. Can't wait to see you all there!  

Response Signature

Great event today team! 

Webex Webinars is a fantastic platform and has such exciting enhancements ahead! 

For Mary - I too have a cat that likes to star in my show at times

Response Signature

Thanks so much! We are very excited for the enhancements ahead too. Love Mary's cat!