cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

What's New in Webex webinar: June 2022

Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

junwn-03.pngThe What's New webinar series is a monthly event hosted by the Webex Community. These webinars are now 60 minutes in length and feature demos from our Technical Marketing Engineers and Product Managers. We will highlight the top new features of the monthly release.

watchtherecordingblue-02.png

Webex app/meetings
Spam/Fraud indicators
Answer a call during a meeting
Remove someone from a conference call
Move meetings from your desktop to mobile app using QR code
Show or hide automated closed captions during a Webex meeting or webinar
Delete your profile picture

Control Hub
Licensing improvements

Webex Events
Mention the SOC 2 Type II, SOC 3, and ISO 27001 compliance

Webex Webinars
Attendee view image during practice session

Webex Devices
Microphone preview
Cisco Desk Camera 1080p

If you are unable to join us for the live event, the recording, slides, and QA will be added to this post following the event. Please note: Features demoed are currently TBD. This post will be updated with that information. Check out our new Community calendar for upcoming events. Some events are TBD, but we welcome you to register ahead of
time if you wish.

What's New in Webex: May 2022 Recording

Response Signature

7 Replies 7

Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This post has been updated with the recording of the webinar. Feel free to watch it here - https://community.cisco.com/t5/webex-user-videos/what-s-new-in-webex-webinar-june-2022-recording/ba-p/4623681#M130

Response Signature

kmurano
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Love these @Cole Callahan ! Thank you so much for creating them and sharing them with us!

Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi all, as requested attached are a handful of Practice session images I created. Feel free to use them as you wish.

practicesession1-03.png

practicesession3-03.png

practicesession4-03.png

   

Response Signature

Ann.Fisher
Spotlight
Spotlight

Thanks, I hadn't realized it was a screen AFTER you do the scheduling! It worked great for us!!

kmurano
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

@Ann.Fisher Take a look at this article: Upload an image for your practice session in Webex Webinars
https://help.webex.com/en-us/article/nmcw9ofb/Upload-an-image-for-your-practice-session-in-Webex-Webinars

Ann.Fisher
Spotlight
Spotlight

Remind us how to upload an image to show to Attendees during Practice Sessions? I wanted to test with my team, but can't find the option.

You do it from the webex portal AFTER you save the webinar. Scroll to the bottom until you see Attendee view during practice session. Your document should be less than 1MB.

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.