cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco ACI- Domain under aaep and epg

mustansirt
Level 1
Level 1

Our current setup includes single AAEP , single domain and single vlan pool and all epgs are associated with the same domain.

we have single vrf in each tenant  which we plan to change to multiple vrf's in each tenant

we are planning to create multiple vlan pools along with it multiple domain which will contain respective vlan pool.

keeping the AAEP domain change at the end and proceed to create new epgs under new vrf and associate them with new domain.

if i take above approach i will be in a situation where the domain on epg and aaep will be different. is it acceptable approach

3 Replies 3

AshSe
Level 1
Level 1

Dear @mustansirt 

Need some clarification:

• By saying: ........all epgs are associated with the same domain. Do you mean to say: ...........all epgs are associated with the same Bridge Domain?
  • By saying: .............we have single vrf in each tenant  which we plan to change to multiple vrf's in each tenant.
    Do you mean to say, you already have multiple tenants? and each tenant has single VRF. 
  • And now, you want to have multiple VRFs in each individual tenant.

Sorry, I got confused to understand your existing and new requirement. Kindly specify in more simpler words.

ativaderbrazil
Level 1
Level 1

Your proposed approach to migrate to multiple VRFs with separate VLAN pools and domains is generally acceptable in Cisco ACI. Here's a breakdown of the steps and considerations

Dear @ativaderbrazil 

Your post seems incomplete. You have missed to provide breakdown of the steps and considerations

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License