Application Centric Infrastructure

Join the ACI conversation. Jump into this space for access to peers and industry experts. You’ll find the latest updates, helpful resources, and assistance when you need it.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, I have an ACI pod which connected to my old network. Most of endpoints are VMs in ESX hosts and ESX hosts connected to the old network. I want to migrate gateways from the old network to ACI and gradually connect ESX hosts to ACI as VMM domain.  ...

Resolved! Cisco ACI

Can any one clarify the below points.Is it recomended to change the CISCO ACI Root/Admin password every 3months.Does this will create any issues?Spine & Leaf config sync / communication will happen by using Admin/Root credentials?

Robo123 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How can we replace the spine hardware to N9K-C9332D-GX2B in cluster Version 4.2(7u)(Spine current version 14.2(7u)) since N9K-C9332D-GX2B ONLY supported from release 15.2.3 to release 16.1.1. Also we can not upgrade cluster to 5.X due current spine H...

Hi guys,About a month or so I've been facing the event with code E4208077 with a frequency of 1 minute. I could not find it anywhere by the description and the code. Does anyone faced the same and know what it can be related to?Thenk you.Description:...