cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ACE 4710 Device Manager ERROR in loading configuration

Toshihiko Ito
Beginner
Beginner

When trying to view the status in the Monitor tab and the Config tab after you log in to the ACE 4710 Device Manager A5 (1.2) management GUI tool, I could not retrieve the status data and the following message appeared.

"Faild to upload Adimn configuration: There is error in loading configuration: Error in loading RMO config from DB:
The given index XXXXXXXXX.bak does not match table index definition"

Other features include all normal, so I can get information by using the CLI.
In addition, this configuration is redundant in the Primary / Secondary, this event occurs only on the Primary.

Other:
-XXXXXXXXX.bak is a backup that you created in the checkpoint, and it does not already exist.

-When I'm logged on to the GUI, the above message is displayed in the status bar always.

-It was not recovered by ACE restart it.

-When I try to create the same configuration in a different environment, it did not reproduce.

Could you advice such as how to recover?

Toshihiko Ito

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Cesar Roque
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Hi,

try with the command #dm reload from the Admin Context and using an Admin user

---------------------
Cesar R
ANS Team

--------------------- Cesar R ANS Team

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Cesar Roque
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Hi,

try with the command #dm reload from the Admin Context and using an Admin user

---------------------
Cesar R
ANS Team

--------------------- Cesar R ANS Team

I am very sorry that the reply was overdue.
It has fixed thanks to your advice.

This problem was caused by that the special character # was contained in the name of the checkpoint backup.
After deleting this backup, I performed dm reload and CLI Sync All, and was fixed.
Thank you very much.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: