Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

I need to know if it posible to use a CSS11501 in this situation and how to setup the CSS 11501ISP ------------WAN IP ------------- CSS1501                                                             -------- LAN DMZ \----- Web Server#1   192.168.0.1...

I have an ACE20 and I'm trying to figure out how to load balance based on URI.  I want URL's that meet a certain criteria to get load balanced to one set of servers while everything else to a different set of servers.  For example, I have one domain ...

cajalat by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hai,Please anybody let me know the difference between sticky-serverfarm and  sticky-http cookie commands???? I had configured stick-serverfarm and called in the policy inorder for session persistance to a particular sever itself . but what is this me...

Hi.I have added a new NME-WAE-502-K9 in one of our remote Cisco 2811 routers. This module doesn´t boot, and it seems to be in a loop trying to boot. I´m trying to find documentation about how to proceed with this kind of situations and this kind of n...

jmfranco by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes