Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi, we have a wave 574-k9 and we need to run the rescue cdrom to clean the database and upgrade the software to the version 4.1.5.a4We download the ISO image from the web, and make the dvd. We put on the server and reload, all like the manual said!!!...

jgranata by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm getting a lot of these warning messages and so far i've been unable to determin what it is.  The events section is pretty useless as I cannot get more information about particular events and have no real idea if this is something to be worried ab...

focused by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have just configured ACE 4720 and started heavy test from a single source host to the group of http servers. All works fine and mean response time during all test is good (about 0.2 sec)  but max response time  grows from about 0.4 sec. to t...

aserov by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm having problems with our ACE Loadbalancer. It doesn't seem to recover after having restarted the Application the last time. I can't rule out having changed something on the Applcation Server, as we had installed a newer Version. I can see that...

Hi guys!I have a question about the header rewrite function of he ACE 4710. What I want:A client is accessing following URL: www.cisco.com/paintMatch URL policy say: go to Serverfarm xyz Port xyzWhat I want is,  the request will be send to the Server...

I am working on a WAAS installation where we want to accelerate SFTP traffic over a pair of data center accelerators. Will WAAS support SFTP acceleration or is there another alternative we could deploy - such as migrating the current SFTP setup to a ...

mlouis by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Remote Management

This is something I wanted to bring up to the forum to see if there was any interest in this.  I'd like to see the ability to utilize the IBM Remote Management Card or the HP iLO card.  These cards allow the ability to power on and off a server witho...

focused by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes