Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Can the natpool IP addresses be the same for both the CSM and SSL module. Additional information....we are load balancing across two SSL modules and CSM's are in active/passive mode in two seperate Catalyst 6509's. There is 8GB Etherchannel connectin...

aanelso1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi.My customer been used used the alteon L4at these day, We changed from alteon to ACE, the conversion was successful, but there are some problem in roundrobin loadbalancingfor example, we tried LB test only one host, the host are trying to connect v...

syjeon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CSS SSL Keepalives

Is it possible to use SSL keepalives with a uri string? The config guide seems to say just SSL Hellos, but I would like confirmation.Today we have this:<b>service WWW-Test keepalive type http keepalive uri "http://XXX.XXX.197.28/efs/servlet/efs/w...

dgahm by Level 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I've a question regarding CSS Licensing following an upgrade if anyone can help:I've upgraded a CSS 11050 from 3.10 to 6.10, but the feature set has gone from the Enhanced Feature Set to the Standard One.I followed a Cisco / Upgrade License gu...

ddarby1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to load-balance traffic to serverfarm through VIP 0.0.0.0/0 TCP 80, including fragments associated with this traffic.All the traffic that doesn't match the VIP should be routed.I've configured the following VIP: vserver PROXY2_PLS_80 virtual ...

Folks, I know a lot of customers like to implement both at the same time, so that FWSM can give protection to CSM. Can someone point me to the same config that talks about how to configure the 2 together. I remember looking at the config where ...

I have an issue with CSM.One of our remotly connected (L3 MPLS) site is no able to get one intranet site.2 realServers are connected to csm which is behind firewall.I have rased a TAC case sr 607589937.all the captures and detais are there.If somebo...

k.rajan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,is there anybody who can tell me how to bring the Cisco View Device manager for 6500er up? I've installed the CVDM V.1.1 in the bootflash of my 6500er, IOS version is 12.2(18)SXF4 enterprise services. Installed java on the client is v.1.4.2_06. Af...

ssieger by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a question that I'm sure someone on here can help me with....I have a content rule that is dependant on 2 services....there is a webserver and a database server...in order for that content rule to work properly, both need to be up....doesn't d...