Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi evereyone,It is possible to configure a CSS with trunk interfaces only? I mean, no bridge vlan x to any interface. If the CSS (11501) receives traffic destined to vlan 11 from vlan 10 wich is in the same physical interface ( trunk) will it route i...

dalmada by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,During stress testing in our lab, I am experiencing 100% CPU utilization on my SSL module and am trying to find some definitive information regarding exactly what the SSL module capabilities are with regard to simultaneous connections, maximum ...

a.veschak by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there...we have an ftp service that uses the ftps protocol (port 990 I believe) and I can't seem to get it to work behind the CSS....I get to the authentication but the data channel is not making it through...I also think that port redirection may...

Hi there,Recently I have deployed WAAS for just one site, and I am a bit concerned as majority of the traffic falls into "Other Traffic" category. I've discovered this is just a file transfer between XP desktops and a W2003 server. Why it's categoriz...

dlumsden by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am trying to write a TCL script on a CSM (Code Ver 4.1) that retains the value of a variable between probe instances (so I can increment and check a variable in each probe attempt). Looking at the documentation there is supposed to be a 'gs...

lpassmore by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Could anyone advice me how do: - "configure to use active cookie persistence (cookie insert)" - "configure to insert the cookis "xxx" into header"my current configure isservice server1 ip address 10.1.1.10 protocol tcp port 80 keepalive type tcp ...

julxu by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Is there any way to make the ACNS to allow msn messenger to connect through it.For a reason a blocked the default port for MSN (1863) to force it to use the port 80 so the traffic is directed to ACNS over WCCP as it is WEB traffic. It's directed ...

guibarati by Level 4
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes