Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi There,I'm looking for a device that will intercept and inspect HTTP packets then route that packet based on the content.For exmaple, a incoming request to 2.2.2.2 with an HTTP header looking for mail.mydomain.com or web.mydomain.com.I'm sure i'm l...

jhaggett by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 css 11051's using virtual routers andredundant-vips. Each running version 5.00 Build105. Lately the backup css is becoming masterfor a second then notices duplicate ip's and goes back to being the backup. I see messages in the logs for ea...

dbjelf by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just wondering if anybody has used coverage zones and PAC files to do auth browser configuration.I'm looking at a global deployment of Content Engines (ACNS 5.1) and would like to set each CE up as a PAC server to respond to a request and direct the ...

Hello I have a setup where I need to "loadbalance" telnet. The strange thing is taht I can't get service up and running. no Matter what I try to use. Here is a copy of my config ( removed the Ip address for security) no restrict web-mgmt idle timeou...

In my config I have 2 default routes. By having 2 default routes does this automatically enable ECMP? If so, is there a command or script I can run to see some type of flow table information?This is on a CSS 11503.Thanks.

8053zz by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

For a new web server load balancing design, I need to load balance 4 web servers to start with and more in the future. Should I place the CSS in a DMZ and run a one arm config or have the web servers direct attached to the CSS in the DMZ and run anot...

mschnabe by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know how to map a drive to a content engine running ACNS 5.1 with the cifs server enable and sharing all web sites. I am having trouble getting past the login window.The setup is CE 192.168.0.71CDM 192.168.0.70CR 192.168.0.72Windows XP w...

crwhite by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am working with css11506 and software 7.30.005New feature is managment routers over the managment port via command :ip management route 1.1.1.0 255.255.255.0 <next hop>if I configer logging, sntp or Tacacs on the subnet 1.1.1.0 its not working.Do ...

gvpelt by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes