Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

I have added a service for the sorr server and I have added the name of the server SorryServer1 to the content rule. However when I suspend the content rule I get a Page Not diplayed instead of the redirect to the Sorry Server.The config has mulitpl...

c-detert by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to schedule a nightly config sync for my 11503's (VIP/Interface Redundancy), however if I configure a cmd-sched record, that record gets copied to the other CSS along with the rest of the configuration.I certainly don't want both CSS's t...

d.parks by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We deployed a new channel to our CDN for replication on 09/20/03. The total size of the content is 268MB. I created a channel with a Disk Quota of 300MB. I have since had to increase the Disk Quota size twice. Each time because replication failed ...

rungemach by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All IP/TV servers are basically just Windows 200 Servers. For thos that have these servers can you please share your experiences in:- Running VIRUS protection on them, we run MacAfee Netshield, can we install run this on the IP/tv servers with NO pr...

I am upgrading my LD416 from 3.1.4 to a more current version. What is the most up to date stable code?LocalDirector 416 Version 3.1.4sh mem32505856 bytes total, 15968080 bytes freeThanks!

wiida by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Modelnumber wanted

Hello,I have a defective CSS11000 from a customer on my desk,no console output. Customer don't know which kind of model it is. But we should order a sparepart.Description: Label on rear site: Partnumber CS-150-LAN-042 gigaport (GBIC)12 fasteth-por...

rburkhard by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes