Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Working with 2 11503 at 2 different location running APP to perform Global Server Load Balancing. The APP session is up and I have DNS being resolved locally for VIP address of the web server. But how do I get the CSS’s to become authoritative for ...

tmoore by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Any idea on what this error is on CSS 11506, we are getting this error several times in a second. The version is 5.10 build 102APR 2 07:34:46 1/1 3376357 SYSSOFT-4: Event not deliverable, msgq id = 0x8c932ba0, event id = 29, event name = BridgeMacAd...

pbarman by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What operating system runs at the CDM, CE & CR ? (Is a Linux, Unix, Windows2000)What is the time interval of keepalives that CDM sends to CE´s to maintain the CDN Up and how long is the payload of the packet ?Thanks for your helpESilva

e.silva_2 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I had read the docs for wccp . Runs between cache device and router . But i could,nt understand the functioon of it . Can anybody tell me the function of this , what exactly it do ?thanks

My customer is an ISP. They use CSM (content switch module) to do transparent web caching. They have two 6509 switches, each one has a CSM module. Is there any way to distribute the traffic to the two CSMs?Someone might ask, why not use WCCP v.2? ...

michaell by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Sir,My 7320 can't work normal now.The system image in our 7320 is rescue version. Do I need the real system image to upgrade the rescue one? What can I do now? Thank you very much!Regards,Sha

shahaij by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In Content Engine 507, never used before, boot fails with this message on console:Initializing memory. Please wait.BIOS Version: Cisco 03.0CBIOS Build date: 06/22/01Symbios, Inc. SDMS (TM) V4.0 PCI SCSI BIOS, PCI Rev. 2.0, 2.1Copyright 1995, 1998 Sy...

I have an SCA11000 that I just upgraded to version 4.1.0.12 code. The SCA is setup in one armed non-transparant mode. Since the upgrade the SCA appears to be running out of memory. The heap used goes up to 89%. The only process that looks suspect is ...

I would like to use the CSS to load balance DNS requests for a telnet applicaion. I don't want my telnet sessions to go through the VIP, I want them to go directly to my host. I would like the CSS to run TCP health checks on port 23 and return the ...