Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Dear gurus,Can anybody tell me how to securely implement SNMP on CSS11000 (formerly known as Arrowpoint), I want to allow only one IP address to receive SNMP information, please help if you can.like what you do thru an access-list in routers.Thanks

kefah by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Getting the following message on our CS150:Subject: Log Message from 191.254.7.14: WarningOCT 31 08:39:32 5/1 157 IPV4-4: Ipv4SfmForwRx: buffer length (74) less thanIP length (47789)Any one have any idea what this means? Not sure if we should be wor...

1amulcahy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i wonder 1. how to do bandwidth control for a channel, duplicated bandwidth?2. how move /or copy the content from one channel to another?thanks /difei

difyang by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Using the CS150 to load balance between two or three servers, want to filter the HTTP url that is returned from the server to the client. It is showing the port number and a login.... ie.http://weblogic:771/login.aspI want to remove the :771/login...

b.obrien by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am working on a simple CSS design using Active/Backup with VIP and interface redundancy. My servers are dual homed to the Active and Backup CSS's using teaming. I am sure this has been done before, but I have not found any documentation on how th...

tlomonaco by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We use HP openview as a monitor for our SNMP traps.I have a couple of CSSs in my network, and i am not using the management interface. I would like to change the SNMP source interface to a fastethernet interface instead of the management one, so open...

abousteif by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are load balancing two web servers using two CSS11155 on a box-to-box redundant configuration. To be able to monitor the behaviour of the solution we configured SNMP on the devices and are using MRTG to retrieve some MIB variables values relevant ...

rlourenco by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes