Views
Helpful
Replies

WAAS Error Message

Mark Richards
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm seeing the following error message in my syslog being reported by all three branch 694's at one site and can't find any explanation as to what it means, can anyone else help? We're running version 4.4.7.

kernel: %WAAS-SYS-3-900000: Policy Engine: (pe_move_flow_accounting) Move flow accounting error, rc = 325

kernel: %WAAS-SYS-3-900000: Policy Engine: (pe_move_flow_accounting) Move flow accounting error, rc = 325

Thanks.
1 Reply 1

Nicolas Fournier
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Mark,

It is difficult to see the exact reason for this message without the analysis of a full sysreport but what I can tell you is that this is related to the WAAS internal processes and that it shouldn't have any impact on the traffic that you are optimizing.

If you really want to get to the bottom of this, I would advise you to open a TAC case and attach a sysreport to it.

Regards,

Nicolas

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: