Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hello all,i've been trying to install WAAS appliance, unfortunately in the one end of the connection i am terminating the WAAS VLAN on a VRF interface and it seems the there are no WCCP redirects to the WAAS. Then removed the vrf just to test and i s...

Hello I have recently installed a new Cisco 3850 which is using IOS 3.3.4.  I am monitoring monitoring SNMP using PRTG which is giving the following error:19 C (temperature 2006 (switch 2 - Temp 0 GREEN)) is above the error limit of 0 C. I have read ...

Hi, We have two datacenters same logical LAN.Two ISP routers and two WAE 674 and using WCCP "egress-method negotiated-return intercept-method wccp"See attached file. The problem is when one of the "line" WAN interface goes down, some of the network a...

We currently have 2 data centres and traffic from anywhere is sent from our customers to a Windows cluster IP and TCP port number. Its old and unreliable and unwieldy.What i am looking for is a device that sits one network hop up from our 2 data cent...

Himy current GSS 4492r version is version 3.0(2).I need upgrade it to the newest one - gss-4.1.3.0.4-k9.upg. before upgrade to it, do I need go though previous one first?    for example, do I have to install gss3.2.0.0.15-k9.upg before install versio...

julxu by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes