Views
Helpful
Replies

WAAS Mobile Licensing

bullfinch
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

Is it possible to add more user license on waas mobile server? or i can only replace it with new?

i have a servers with 100 license each and need to have 200 license on each, can i just bought add-100 and have 200 license on server?

thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

you would need to buy an additional WAAS-MBL-LIC100, it would cumulate with your current LIC100 for a total of 200 covered clients.

Cheers,

Francesco

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Francesco Casotto
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

The single maximum users added by a single license is 500 but the Cisco WAAS Mobile Licenses can be combined for a single server to  support any number of users up to the capacity of the server. For  example, to support 2000 users, you would order four (4) 500 user  licenses.

Available licenses:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/contnetw/ps5680/ps6870/data_sheet_cisco_wide_area_application_services_mobile.html

Hope it helps,

Francesco

Francesco, thanks for your reply.

but if i already have a server with 100 user license and wont to upgrade it to 200 user license. Can i just bought

WAAS-MBL-LIC100 and add it to my 100 license?  or i need renew my old license and bought 200 new license to have it on one server?

thanks again.

Hi,

you would need to buy an additional WAAS-MBL-LIC100, it would cumulate with your current LIC100 for a total of 200 covered clients.

Cheers,

Francesco