cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Connecting to a device

jasbryan
Level 6
Level 6

After the new firmware release for the thunderbolt , having a hard time to connecting to wap4410 at first. It showed that i was connecting to BEFSR41, then all of a sudden portal asked me to log back in and it worked fine.I was able then to connect to the WAP4410N. I can't connect to ESW Switch. I get this webpage is not available.

17 Replies 17

Well, sort of.  I can get to the log in screen but then I get a msg saying the connection has been lost.

Do you get to type in your device credentials? I assume this is still with IE8 on Win 7. Does it appear to start painting the screen and then log you out when you acknowledge the alert? In that case, your need to wait for at least 10 seconds before acknowledging that alert. That is one of the two bugs reported with this device (shows up when you do firewall pass through using old school methods).

Robert

jamwyatt
Level 1
Level 1

Jason,

The ESW  device UI is a bit 'special' in that it works best with IE when being viewed through the Cross-Launch. A couple of bugs have been reported to the product organization for that device. Once these are fixed, it will be compliant for both Firefox and Safari.

Robert