Archived Small Business Support

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

After the new firmware release for the thunderbolt , having a hard time to connecting to wap4410 at first. It showed that i was connecting to BEFSR41, then all of a sudden portal asked me to log back in and it worked fine.I was able then to connect t...

jasbryan by Level 6
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When setting up my second Thunderbolt device I would get continual flashing diag light. I tried a factory reset to no avail (reset button for ten seconds) I turned the device off and plugged the supplied USB drive into a PC and it could not be read. ...

ttrentler by Level 4
  • 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just deployed Thunderbolt in my office network today, and suddenly noticed all of the Logmein icons in the System Trays on the servers and PCs had a yellow exclamation point, meaning there is a network error and they can't connect out.Connected to a ...

netguyz08 by Level 1
  • 66 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Okay, so we just ran into a new (and kind of amusing) alert via TB that I wanted some insight.  Here's the scenario:Just took on a new client who we're using TB with.  They have an old, aging, about-to-be-sunset Small Business Server 2003.  We...