Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Jabber Web SDK

alaa.jack
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Can anyone please let me know on how to start deploying Cisco jabber web SDK with CUCM 10.5.

Is this feature enables both voice/video & IM/presence on Jabber web.

Thanks

6 Replies 6

npetrele
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You can do voice/video with the Jabber SDK and CUCM 10.5.  You'll need the IM&P 10.5 if you want to add IM and Presence.  You can find more information on that here:  Cisco Unified Communication Manager IM and Presence Service 10.5 - Cisco

Thanks for your reply.

Yes I have CUCM IM&P 10.5. my question is can I have both features voice & IMP in the same web client?

One more thing is how to start deploying Cisco Jabber web. what are the requirements? and if there's deployment guides pls share with me.

Thanks

Yes, you can have voice/video working in the same web application that also does IM&P (Jabber CAXL SDK). 

Visit this page for information on developing applications: https://developer.cisco.com/site/jabber-websdk/overview/

Thanks for the reply. I just want to make it clear! as i'm asking for a dedicated web client/interface for jabber having the same features as jabber client for windows? just like the bellow picture from web!

Using CUCM 10.5 & IMP 10.5.

Or also if there is other requirements please let me know

Thanksjabberweb.png

No, there are no other requirements.  Just download the Jabber SDK (CAXL) and install the add-on, and then use your talent and ability to program the application!

If you're using the Chrome browser, make sure you install the Chrome extension in addition to the add-on.  You can find it here:  Cisco Web Communicator - Chrome Web Store

Thanks for your reply.

Can you please share with me any deployment guide for this? I'm not a developer and this is my first time to start testing on Jabber's developer network

Thanks