Views
Helpful
Replies

Drag&Drop opton in Jabber

adutkows
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi guys,

will there be a drag&drop option in Jabber? I would like to move people between the groups.

Additionally I lack (I think everyone does) integration with Active Directory where I can add groups that report to certain managers.

Please advise if there are plan for improvements of MS Lync is still better in this area...

Thanks,

Aleks

4 Replies 4

lior look
Level 5
Level 5

The answer is no

Drag&drop is used to add new participants to chat group or transfer call in version 10.5 and later.

Lior,

Thank you for a quick replay. I have 11.6 and it does not work. Maybe I was not precise. Drag and Drop for me means to click one- left mouse click- contact and moving it to other group. Please see attached. I want to move my friend Anika from one group down, by dragging and dropping- does not work.

Thanks,

AleksCapture.JPG

again, for moving users between groups, the only way is to do this with right-click->move to group... (something like that).

drag&drop for this case is not supported.

looks for "drag and drop" in the release node for 11.6 version:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/jabber/Windows/11_6/jabw_b_userguide-for-ciscojabberwindows-116.html

on the AD group are you familiar with the 11.x sync with AD group feature or is that lacking for you?