Views
Helpful
Replies

Get list of all Jabber Users using Jabberwerx Library

Absaar Javed
Level 4
Level 4

Hello

I am working with jabberwerx library and i have ran the sample chat example provided by Cisco. What I am looking for is a way to get the list of jabber ids of all users of Cisco Jabber in my Organization. Is there a way to achieve this using jabberwerx library or via some other programmatic mechanism? If yes, kindly guide me towards it.

Regards

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

npetrele
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The Cisco Jabber users are synchronized from your Call Manager user directory, so you can simply query the user directory from CUCM using AXL listUser.  If not all of your call manager users are Jabber-enabled, you can filter the returned values so that you only use the ones with <imAndPresenceEnable>true</imAndPresenceEnable> as one of the returned tag values. 

See the Cisco AXL documentation for more information about AXL.

You could also construct a SQL query to do the filtering for you, and use the AXL executeSQLQuery to run the query. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

npetrele
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The Cisco Jabber users are synchronized from your Call Manager user directory, so you can simply query the user directory from CUCM using AXL listUser.  If not all of your call manager users are Jabber-enabled, you can filter the returned values so that you only use the ones with <imAndPresenceEnable>true</imAndPresenceEnable> as one of the returned tag values. 

See the Cisco AXL documentation for more information about AXL.

You could also construct a SQL query to do the filtering for you, and use the AXL executeSQLQuery to run the query. 

Thank you for the solution, let me try this.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: