Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Issue Pushing on a SIP phone with CGI\Execute post

Hi to all, I developed a web application for a customer of mine, to make a click2Call web directory services and I used Pushing IDal command with a CGI\Execute request.

With SCCP Protocol enabled phoones the application works well but with SIP protocol enabled Phones the request reachs the phones (the call starts) but my application never receives the response from the phone, so it remains freezed (the page is responsive but we can't do other push request).

We also verified with WireShark: with SCCP phones I see the reposnse from phone while for SIP phone I never see the XML CiscoIPPhoneResponse XML.

Is there any known issue on phones tih SIP protocol ?

3 Replies 3

SIP Phone models are:

Cisco 8851  firmware sip88xx.11-5-1-18

Cisco 7841 firmware sip78xx.10-3-1-12

while SCCP Phone models are:

Cisco 6941 firmware SCCP69xx.9-4-1-3SR2

Cisco 7911 firmware SCCP11.9-4-2SR1-1S

Thanks.

Not aware of any known issues in this area, I would suggest opening a DevNet Developer Support ticket so our engineers can get some phone logs and troubleshoot with you directly: https://developer.cisco.com/site/devnet/support/

tonymo1
Level 1
Level 1

I have similar application using Cisco 7841 firmware, which is SIP phone.

When I make a call using CGI/Execute "Dial" for this type of phone, it can dial but application can't get response.

CiscoIPPhoneResponse

Please help check this issue.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: