Views
Helpful
Replies

Jabber Guest - one way video

filip_opala
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

1) We have JabberGuest + eGain chat working in the LAB, but one thing is potential issue. When we start video call from JabberGuest the video stream from JabberGuest to Jabber starts automatically. Other wideo chat solutions on market allows the customer (on JabberGuest side) to decide whether start video streaming. Can we start JabberGuest video call with one way video (from Jabber to JabberGuest)?

2 )On JabberGuest plugin requirements I can see:

"Cisco Jabber Guest Plug-in Requirement

The Cisco Jabber Guest solution includes a browser plug-in that is downloaded and installed by the caller on the local machine. For Google Chrome, the web page prompts the user to install the Cisco Jabber Guest Add-on and Cisco Jabber Guest Extension. For all other browsers, the Cisco Jabber Guest web page prompts the caller to download and install the plug-in the first time the service is used."

Customer browser will allow to install only plugins/additions from offical browser stores. Does plugin for JabberGuest will be put by Cisco in browser stores?

3) On

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/jabber/Guest/10_5/rn/JABC_BK_C162E165_00_cisco-jabber-guest-105-release/JABC_BK_C162E165_00_cisco-jabber-guest-105-release_chapter_011.html#JABC_RF_B08A12B1_00

I cannot see requirements for Jabber Guest plug-in regarding browser version (both, mobile and pc) -  they are the same as for Jabber Client?

Regards,

Filip

1 Reply 1

filip_opala
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

Any thoughts regarding my previous concerns?

Is it possible to change window size during Video Call on Jabber Guest Client?

Regards,

Filip