Views
Helpful
Replies

Jabber SDK CUCM configuration

Muaaz El Kamali
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am getting confused about is there is any configuration required on CUCM server for Jabber SDK for web?

I am using CUCM 91.2 and I have follow the steps to create a Client Services Framework with name ECPxxx. What else required on CUCM server.

Regards,

3 Replies 3

gstancev
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

If you already created CSF device, you need to create Directory Number and End User(if it isn't created via LDAP) . You must associate CSF device and End User with Directory Number (in Directory Number configuration panel), and you must associate CSF device with End User(in End User configuration panel). After that you should login and use Jabber Web SDK.

Regards,

Goran

Hi Goran,

I found in CUCM 10.5 one option is CORS ( Cross-Origin Resource Sharing) which is adding trusted domain to the CUCM. Is there is any similiar configuration required in CUCM 9.1.2?

Regards.

Muaaz

Hi Muaaz,

I think CORS is first time introduced with CUCM 10.5, so you won't find it in CUCM 9.1 configuration.

Regards,

Goran

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: