jabber SDK sample page

Oronzo Lezzi
Level 1
Level 1

Hello to everybody,

we want to integrate our CUCM on-premises installation with jabber SDK

When I try to login ( using sampl.html)  to CUCM I have this error

Unable to login: Login Error eResponseInvalid

what are the steps needed to perform the integration between our CUCM with the Jabber SDK?

this is our server version

System version: 10.0.1.10000-24

this is our SDK version

cwic version: 3.0.5.156990

Cisco Unified Communications System Release 9.2 MR5

jQuery version: 1.4.2

plugin Version: 3.0.4.154199

Cisco Unified Communications System Release 9.2 MR4

ecc version: 3.5.6.3 (145882)

4 Replies 4

tinghche
Level 5
Level 5

Hi Oronzo,

Could you please confirm the end user and associated device are setup correctly?

Cisco Jabber for Windows 9.2.x Server Setup Guide - Set Up On-Premises Deployments with Cisco Unified Communications Man…

If the problem still the same, please post your softphone.log here.

https://developer.cisco.com/site/collaboration/jabber/websdk/develop-and-test/voice-and-video/troubleshooting/

Thanks,

Howard

Hi Howard,

I have try to use the END USER LOGIN with CSF ASSOCIATED DEVICES and it works ! Thanks

Can you confirm that the only usable Jabber SDK for Android or iOS is to Jabber Guest SDK ( For iOS or Android ) that is still in BETA version?

Regards

Oronzo

Good to hear...:)

It's correct that Jabber Guest SDK is still in Beta. You can find more information by joining Cisco Jabber Guest Beta Trial community under  Private - Collaboration User Group

Howard

Oronzo,

That is correct, the only Jabber SDK for Android and ioS is the Jabber Guest SDK.

As an FYI, there is also an accessory manager API for mobile, but it for a very specific purpose - https://developer.cisco.com/site/collaboration/jabber/websdk/overview/other-related-apis/accessory-manager-api/

-Vibhavaree