Views
Helpful
Replies

share projects on forum

Dfahlenkamp1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Is there a section on this forum where we can upload and share our projects?

I have written a little windows based app which can connect to a Cisco endpoint and perform various tasks remotely which can not be done from the web interface.

It also has a function that draws a packet loss graph dynamically and writes all data to a SQL compact database which can then be exported to Excel.

The app has been tested on C-series and SX-series endpoints on software version TC7.1.4

I would like to share this for testing as well as it might help other forum members with their projects.

I have updated the post and attached the msi file.

feel free to download and test the app, let me know what error you get should you get any.

You need to install SQL server compact edition 3.5 for the app to work.

I have updated the app to now supports software version TC7.3.0

Message was edited by: Denis Fahlenkamp

Message was edited by: Denis Fahlenkamp

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

npetrele
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Denis,

If a zipped up file isn't too large, you should be able to attach it to a forum post. Click on "Use advanced editor" above the post you're editing, and you should see the option at the bottom of your post. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

npetrele
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Denis,

If a zipped up file isn't too large, you should be able to attach it to a forum post. Click on "Use advanced editor" above the post you're editing, and you should see the option at the bottom of your post. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: