I need integrate a API for consult database for call control, in Mexico with the new dial plan for calls to mobile and national calls, it´s the same pattern. The route-pattern example is 9.[2-9]XXXXXXXXX and the patter dial for this two destiny it´s equal.
National call: 5599158320
The only way to differentiate the call is with ranges at the database level provided by the IFETEL (Federal Telecommunications Regulations in Mexico).
Actually the route-pattern for call mobile and national it´s the follow with this pattern it´s easy differentiate the calls.
Re: API for Consult Database for Call Control in CUCM
Let me see if I understand the problem:
* You need to differentiate between mobile calls and land line calls, presumably so you can route them via different service providers/trunks, block them, bill them differently, etc. Previously you used Route Patterns for this.
* Prior to Aug 3, outbound calls to mobiles are prefixed with 044 or 045, and outbound calls to land lines were prefixed with 01. This makes them easy to differentiate.
* After Aug 3, outbound calls to mobile and land lines will both have the same basic format, i.e. 10 digits starting with the area code. This makes them difficult to differentiate.
* Some kind of government provided database will be made available that identifies all mobile phone numbers/ranges
If I'm mostly right, some thoughts/questions:
* How many entries are in this database? If the number is in the hundreds to a few thousands, it may be possible to just create/maintain a bunch of translation/route patterns - which could be automated using the CUCM AXL SOAP API. My understanding is that the max number of patterns is constrained by the CUCM performance profile based on the underlying server hardware, and that you can use the CUCM sizing tools to validate a particular configuration (total devices, lines, patterns, etc.)
* If the number is too large to use patterns, then you need to consider coding an application that will examine every outbound call, do a dynamic database lookup to check if its mobile, then route the call to the appropriate destination. There are two APIs that might be suitable here: CURRI and TAPI / JTAPI (CURRI is probably the more approachable one.)
Team, Here's an overview of Webex Teams Developer resources.Do you have a nice use-case, app, sample code, etc? Please comment and I will add it!
Webex Developer PortalDeveloper blog Developer suppor...
Did a little birdie tell you that there is a UI refresh of the Finesse desktop in 12.0? Are you worried that the custom gadget(s) that you spent so many hours building will no longer work? Did you hear that there will be agent to agent chat in this releas...
Reqested to display a CUIC report in Finesse Agent Desktop
User wanted stats from a report they had created in CUIC to be displayed as a new tab in Finesse Agent Desktop.
Attached is a solution I got to work us...
I am working on a Webex Teams Bot. It was quite complicated to find all the necessary information to have a running webhook in python. Therefore, I am sharing a simple way to do it here.
It is necessary to have
I wanted to test the custom logging functionality.
There's an easy Library to use.
I made a sample class that matches the Activity Log for Element entry events.