Helpful
Replies

Call an AI

Teima
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys,

I hope if you could help me regarding this situation

I have a python app - built it myself - that connects me to an AI and let me talk as normal call and I really want to connect it to Cisco, so I have here 2 scenario that i want you to recommend one:

1- take voice input from Cisco CCE and send it through dialogFlow to my application

2- make a WebRTC connection somehow between CUCM and my application - still don't know how but I think Jtapi would work for me -

For me I prefer option 2 as it could be faster but still lacks an important thing that is I don't know how to do it and if I could create more than one channel from CUCM to my application so it can be act as an agent replying to more than one customer.

So I hope if you walk me through that.

Thanks in advance

1 Reply 1

dstaudt
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Building a TAPI/JTAPI application that handles RTP media is usually pretty challenging.  Assuming it works out, something like the Dialog Flow phone gateway might be a good way to go, as you are then basically just connecting the CCE call to a particular PSTN number (i.e. the DF phone agent number) to handle all the media/TTS/STT/app-interaction/etc.