Helpful
Replies

Non const events

punin.v.v
Level 1
Level 1

Hello!

I'm using JTAPI.

I have a trouble with events from CUCM: sometimes there are different connections in CiscoCall, and sometimes there are no connections.

Usually they are not in order.

My task is to get device's name, which has hook off?.

Best regards,

Viktor Punin.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

As mentioned Cisco JTAPI doesn't provide any indication of 'call-ender'.

The events delivered for the scenario will be consistent though the order of events could change depending on where the phones are registered and the node where application is connecting to.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

mpotluri
Level 5
Level 5

Viktor,

Can you give the call scenario where you are seeing inconsistent events? An explanation of what you are seeing and what you expect would be helpful.

When a user goes offhook and if your application is observing the terminal, you should see CallActiveEv and CallCtlTermConnTalkingEv. CallControlCall.getCallingTerminal() should give you the terminal that is offhook.

Try running JTrace sample app (installed allow with source code when you install JTAPI) to see the events.

Mohan,

Thanks for your answer!

Sorry, but I've asked incorrect question. My task is to gunderstand, who is the first, who offhook.

I have two CUCM's: 192.168.0.17 and 192.168.0.111. On first one, I have a terminal with connected device, which name is 1031, on the second one - 5002.

First scenario:

1) 5002 -> 1031

2) 1031 hook off

3) 5002 have finished the conversation

Log of end: http://pastebin.com/75F9ES7z

Second scenario:

1) 5002 -> 1031

2) 1031 hook off

3) 1031 have finished the conversation

Log of end: http://pastebin.com/7yZNjjuk

I would like to catch event, which say to me "exactly 5002 offhok, not 1031", or on the contrary.

With the best regards,

Viktor.

The difference between the scenarios is who hung up the call at the end. In first case 5002 went 'on hook' first and 1031 in the second case. It seems that you are looking for you hung up the call at the end of the call. Can you confirm?

Unfortunately Cisco JTAPI currently does not provide any indication on who ended the call.

Exuse me for my English.

Yes, I would like to know, who is "call-ender".

Mohan Potluri написал(а):

Unfortunately Cisco JTAPI currently does not provide any indication on who ended the call.

This fact upsets me.

About non-const events:

Lets see this scenario:

1) A -> B

2) B put hook up

3) B end call

And this:

1)  A -> B

2) we stop programm on breakpoint

3) B put hook up

3) B end call

4) we continue programm

result: events comes with call.callstate == disconnected, and each event hasn't connections

Does Cisco JTAPI support events, which won't be changed aftrer a while?

As mentioned Cisco JTAPI doesn't provide any indication of 'call-ender'.

The events delivered for the scenario will be consistent though the order of events could change depending on where the phones are registered and the node where application is connecting to.