Views
Helpful
Replies

SIP Normalization Script Assistance:

philjaeger
Level 1
Level 1

Good Day,

I'm running CUCM 10.5.1 and having issues with a SIP normalization script.   I am trying to change any diversion header, in an invite message,  to a specific phone number.   The script I am using is below but it doesn't make any changes to the diversion header.

M={}

function M.outbound_INVITE(msg)
msg:applyNumberMask("Diversion", "4078222000")

end

msg:applyNumberMask("P-Asserted-Identity", "XXXXXXXXXX")

end
return M

Any advice is appreciated.

Regards,

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Mark Stover
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I have never tried a script exactly like this, but what I believe is happening is that only the second function is being run, and it is masking the P-Asserted-Identity right back to the same number it started with...

You Lua script can only have 1 outbound_INVITE rule... If you wanted to do both things in a single script, it would have to look like this...

M={}

end

return M

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Mark Stover
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I have never tried a script exactly like this, but what I believe is happening is that only the second function is being run, and it is masking the P-Asserted-Identity right back to the same number it started with...

You Lua script can only have 1 outbound_INVITE rule... If you wanted to do both things in a single script, it would have to look like this...

M={}

end

return M

Thank you for the assist!  Works fine now.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: