Cisco Bug Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We are still having the issue of when a 88XX series phone is running in enhanced mode instead of session line mode we are not seeing the calling number only the name. Our current firmware is 12-8-1-0201-486. I noticed that is stated the status as fix...

Hi All,What about disabling ntp in the SVI config? hostname(config)#int vlan 1055  hostname(config-if)#hostname(config-if)#ntp ?  broadcast  Configure NTP broadcast service  disable    Disable NTP traffic (both IP and IPv6)  multicast  Configure NTP ...

I encountered this bug on Friday 5th March 2021, after upgrading a HA pair of FMC1600's from 6.4.0.10 to 6.6.1-91, approx 15hrs after the upgrade was complete & everything was working fine, the HA sync failed due to loss of SSL between units caused b...

ida71 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm told by Cisco TAC that 12.5(1)SU3 is not affected by this finding.  Unfortunately the public page states that 12.5(1) is affected (https://tools.cisco.com/security/center/content/CiscoSecurityAdvisory/cisco-sa-cucm-cuc-imp-xss-OWuSYAp).  Can we g...